COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
CESTAP collects information from you when you submit an application or enquiry via an online form or email, or when you place an order. The information collected includes the data you provide to us. We also collect your company details in conjunction with the purchase of products or services, as well as communication containing facts relating to the assignment.
When you complete a form on our website, we automatically receive and save information from your computer and browser, including your IP address and details about your software and hardware.
USE OF INFORMATION
The information CESTAP collects from you may be used for the following purposes:
- To be able to perform invoicing and bookkeeping
- To make your experience unique
- To improve our website
- To answer your questions
- To contact you via email
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
CESTAP is the only party that owns the information collected on this website. Your personally identifiable information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or forwarded to another company for any purpose without your prior consent, other than when this is necessary in order to comply with a request and/or transfer, e.g. in order to provide a service or satisfy an order.
CESTAP does not sell, trade or in any other way transfer personally identifiable information to third parties. However, this undertaking does not include trusted partners or subcontractors who help us to conduct our business activities, providing such parties have agreed to keep the information confidential.
CESTAP undertakes a number of security measures designed to protect your personal data. Only employees who are to perform a specific work task (e.g. invoicing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers used for the storage of personally identifiable information are located in a secure environment.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a text file with an identifier that is sent from CESTAPs’ or our partners’ web servers and is saved temporarily or permanently on your device. Cookies are used to provide you with access to various functions. We use (or may come to use) different types of cookies:
- First-party cookies are cookies belonging to the website you visit.
- Third-party cookies are cookies belonging to a third-party website. These are primarily used to collect information for advertising and customised content, and for web analytics.
- Session cookies, also known as transient cookies, are stored temporarily in the memory of your device and are used when you navigate on websites and in online stores. Session cookies disappear when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are cookies that are saved on your device for the length of time specified in the cookie, or until you remove them.
- Pixels (in this context) are small transparent images that are used together with cookies to count the number of users who have visited websites.
- Similar technology is technology that stores information in your browser or on your device in a manner similar to cookies and pixels.
COOKIES VIA GOOGLE ANALYTICS
COOKIES VIA GOOGLE WEB FONTS
HOW YOU CAN MANAGE OR BLOCK COOKIES
You can change the settings in your browser or your device to manage the use and scope of cookies. Use the help function in your browser or device to learn more about how to change these settings. For example, you can choose to block all cookies, only accept first-party cookies, or delete cookies when you close your browser. Please be aware that certain functions on our website will not work optimally if you block or delete cookies.
ERASURE OF YOUR DATA
CESTAP uses the email address you provide us with in order to send you information and updates regarding your order, related product information, etc. If you would like us to erase the data we possess about you, please send your request to us via email (email@example.com). However, please note that, pursuant to chapter 7 of the Swedish Accounting Act, the information must be saved for at least 7 years if we have invoiced you.